Environmental Policy Statement
SAR LUBRICANTS accept our responsibilities in environmental matters and recognise that good environmental management must be an integral and fundamental part of our business. To this end, we are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment throughout our operation.
The key points of the strategy we will employ to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by regularly evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Promoting recycling, both internally to our staff and externally to our customers and suppliers.
- Implementing the use of recycled materials where appropriate.
- Minimise toxic emissions, where possible, through the careful selection and use of our vehicle fleet.
- Source and promote a range of products to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Work with environmentally responsible companies in the supply chain.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
Delivering our operational strategy within this policy will enable SAR Lubricants to develop sustainable practices and assist in our goal of achieving a meaningful contribution to the quality of our local and global environment.